April 21, 2012
- T- shirts ordered, to be picked up on Friday (bit worried about rising numbers – ordered 95 girls t shirts? Should up this?)
- Advising session at 3:30
- Parking – we have B-lot
- CS Swag – to be picked up Monday
- Movie tickets be picked up
- Chingtai setting up CSIL
one table for each of:
- School of CS: will ask Greg
- Poster presenters: Lisa will confirm everyone
==> 7 tables enough??
- Draw maybe earlier, depending on how things are going
Pins: Wednesday – after the meeting
Email companies: what do they need for the keynote? Reception?
Facilities: ask for microphone
- Send tiphanie old ones – by Thursday
- Tiphanie: Certificates/passports; UPS will print them on the spot, it’s 49 cents a colour copy and 10 cents a black and white copy
- raffle tickets
Carmen: Finalize food – is everything ready to be ordered?
- Icebreaker - cookies and juice/water bottles/pop
- Lunch - donairs and juice
- Cake - chocolate
- 2 sandwich platters
- fruit platter
- veggie platter
- plates, cups, napkins, forks
o Who is doing it? What will it be?
o Shannon will figure out this on Wednesday
o Renee will actually lead it
Shannon: print out pins; can anyone help?
Pick up swags/prices:
o what do we want?
o Pick up raffle tickets
o Pick up ipad
Renee - email girls about:
o photo waiver
o advising session
Carmen - email companies about:
Decide on decorations:
o who will pick them up? What do we want?
- Take a look at volunteer schedule and see what we think: need more volunteers probably
- Finalize reception – who is coming?
o When are they coming so we can make sure we have volunteers ready?